We are able to provide companies with medical care and opinions to assist your company’s Human Resources management. We can help your company’s health strategy providing you with medical care and opinions to help keep your employees fit and to give you appropriate advice if employees are absent due to ill health.
Services We Provide Include
- Pre-employment health screening
- Management referrals for Occupational Health medical advice
- Active sickness absence management
- Statutory Medicals: Those identified as necessary under COOSH and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations, also for HGV, Night Worker, HAV (Hand Arm Vibration), and Confined Spaces Medicals.
- Health Surveillance programmes for employees exposed to risks in the work place
- Medical assessments for other aspects of work can be carried out.
- Hand Arm Vibration Assessments
- Pregnancy Assessments
- Company medical officer advice and support
- General practice appointments
- Health assessment
Active Sickness Management
We can offer active management of employee absences and ill health. This involves assessment of the employee’s medical condition and then liaison with the health professionals involved in their care.
Alternatively, we can provide care directly ourselves and help to manage the care of your employee.
Hand Arm Vibration Risk Assessments
We can provide regular monitoring of employees who work with vibration, either vibrating tools or in vibrating environments.
We can provide support at any tier level.
Your employees will be monitored by us year on year to reduce their risk of developing disabling Hand Arm Vibration Disease.
Pregnancy Risk Assessments
We can assess your pregnant workers to ensure that they will not face any acceptable risks whilst working during their pregnancies.
Company Medical Officer Advice and Support
We will provide daily support to your HR department and can liaise with your managers or Directors directly. You will be able to speak to us about concerns you may have about your employee’s health or any aspect of their cases. This service is provided 8am-5pm. Calls can be taken at other times by arrangement
We can help your employees when they need help. Our counsellors can be available for matters such as:
- Work changes
- Traumatic incidents
- Relationship issues
The service is paid for as you use it and can be provided from our site in Whetstone..
Health Surveillance Programmes
We provide programmes to assess the health of workers who are exposed to workplace risks as required under COSHH, or Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations.