- Qualified in 1992 as a General Nurse in the Royal Free Hospital.
- Worked for 5 years in Renal at Bart’s Hospital, achieved renal diploma.
- BSc (Hons) nursing studies 2003. Worked in primary care from 1999.
- Main interests in diabetes + baby immunisations.
- Joined Derwent Medical Centre in 2001.
- Qualified in 1983 as a General Nurse from Royal London Hospital
- Degree in RGN, Asthma & Cancer trained
- Worked in the primary care from 1990
- Main interests in Asthma and COPD
- Joined Derwent Medical Centre in 2012
|Practice nurses are qualified and registered nurses. They can help with health issues such as family planning, healthy living advice, blood pressure checks and dressings. The practice nurses run clinics for long-term health conditions such as asthma or diabetes, minor ailment clinics and carry out cervical smears.|